- What is the shipping time for my order? Junior will always do its best to ship your order as quickly as possible 🙂 As soon as your payment is received by us, your order will be shipped within 2 business days.
- What is the delivery time after shipment for my order? When your parcel is shipped, it will be delivered the next business day in Belgium (BPack 24H Pro). In general, it will take 3 to 5 business days to receive your parcel according to your country. You will be kept informed by e-mail of the shipment status for your order. This complies with the BPack Pro services policy from BPOST. Please note: The delivery time may be exceptionally extended if the shop is closed for a long period, e.g. during the annual closure in summer, or for external reasons beyond our control. In this case, you will be kept informed on the website prior to the order, to avoid any unpleasant surprises 😉
- With whom do you send? We ship all our parcels with BPOST (National Belgian Post Service). After sending your order, you will receive an e-mail with your tracking code to track your shipment.
- What are the shipping costs? The shipping costs are free for orders under 150 euros in Belgium. The shipping costs will automatically be calculated by the “Shipping Manager App” from BPOST when you place your order, during the checkout on our website. Shipping costs are calculated based on the weight and dimensions of the items you’ve purchased, and on the delivery method you choose:
- Delivery by BPOST to an address: at home, at work, etc.
- Delivery in one of the 1250 collection points of BPOST in Belgium (in a post office, Delhaize, Carrefour, Spar, Press Shop, Relay, Total, Q8, …)
- Delivery to one of the 150 package distributors of BPOST
- FREE Delivery in our own physical store JUNIOR SHOP in Brussels. For this: select the “Local pick up” option while checking out.
You can always choose the delivery method that suits you best.
- I received my order but I would like to exchange an item of it, or ask for a return. Is it possible?
Yes, of course! If the item has not been opened, used, damaged, and includes the original packaging and labels, you can exchange it in the physical store in Brussels.
You can also return it by post, with your purchase invoice, at your expense, to the physical store: Junior Shop, Chaussée de Waterloo 1241, 1180 Bruxelles. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm. Store is always closed on Sundays and Mondays.
Please note: in any case of return, here’s the procedure to follow:
- Prior to your return, we ask you to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we know we can expect your parcel.
- We ask you to clearly indicate the item(s) you want to return or exchange, the reference of your order, and mention your bank details for refund.
- Once the item (not damaged) is received back to the store, we will refund you as soon as possible, via bank transfer, on the card or bank account which was used at the time of purchase.
Items purchased during sales period, or with a promotional code can not be subject to any refund or exchange.
- Within what period can I exchange an item? You have a legal period of 14 days from the date you receive your order to change your mind and return the item(s) at your expense.
- If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer you via e-mail: email@example.com or via phone: +32(0)471 74 56 65